Multimedia account manager - healthcare communications (London)
Delta Kn (www.delta-kn.biz) is a leading global healthcare communications business, that provides tailored medical education and healthcare learning to global pharmaceutical industry clients. We cater for a wide range of audiences throughout the pharmaceutical product lifecycle, and produce bespoke e-learning programmes, virtual events and digital tools and resources. Delta Kn is part of AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz), an independent, privately-owned cluster of healthcare communications agencies with offices in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Switzerland, UK and USA.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a multimedia account and team manager with healthcare communications experience to join our team. The successful individual will support our teams in the UK, US and Asia, as well as other AMICULUM agencies as required.
- Manage the development and delivery of multimedia projects, including virtual events, e-learning, VR/AR, video and animation
- Effectively develop project concepts and budgets, convert these into proposals and present confidently to clients
- Take responsibility for creation and distribution of outputs, together with in-house teams and in collaboration with other AMICULUM teams
- Effectively plan and manage the activities of internal and external multidisciplinary design and technology teams, briefing and liaising with them and thoroughly reviewing outputs
- Maintain positive and proactive communications with internal teams and external customers and suppliers, ensuring they always have the information necessary to ensure project success
- Ensure timely and on-budget delivery of projects through the development and maintenance of status, tracking and timeline documentation
- Manage project finances including tracking, phasing, forecasting, invoicing and updating finance systems
Candidates for this role should have:
- Demonstrable and proven experience in account management, ideally within technology services
- Ideally degree qualified with an understanding of science and/or experience handling medical content within medical communications, pharmaceuticals or related industries
- Strong understanding and experience of leading virtual meetings on platforms, including Adobe Connect and WebEx, as well as LMS platform technologies
- Experience working with subject-matter experts and successfully managing designers, developers and suppliers of software, AV equipment and other IT-related services
- Creative approach to the use of technology and an engaging presenting style
- Experience of accurately and efficiently managing project finances
- Experience with AV editing software and/or Adobe creative suite would be beneficial
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player with considerable enthusiasm for digital communications, e-learning and training. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as is an exceptional level of attention detail and the ability to manage multiple complex workflows, prioritizing as required and working to tight deadlines.
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
If you believe you are suited to this role, we are eager to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.