Experienced HR administrator
AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz) is a leading independent global healthcare communications and consulting business, with teams based in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. It comprises an integrated cluster of branded agencies and specialisms, encompassing medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
We deliver a first-class service to our pharmaceutical industry clients in a collaborative and dynamic environment, with little hierarchy and no job titles. Our talented and highly qualified managers and employees (currently 225, and growing) are supported by a professional, friendly HR team. We are seeking a seasoned HR administrator, who loves to be busy and thrives on variety, to join us.
- Manage the new employee process from offer letter to joining
- Maintain data in our HR system and respond to team members’ queries
- Prepare contracts and employee letters
- Support administration of employee benefits
- Plan and coordinate line management training events
- Assist with Health & Safety, ensuring good practice is maintained
- Set up, maintain and archive confidential employee records and paper files
- Check and process HR invoices
- Assist with HR improvement projects and activities
- Assist with communication of HR policies and procedures and with general employee enquiries
Candidates for this role should have:
- Proven HR administration experience; ideally from a SME or professional services environment
- Complete integrity and trustworthiness; ability to work confidentially
- Excellent IT literacy including Outlook, Excel and Word; good PowerPoint skills an advantage
- A focus on customer service; with confidence, enthusiasm, great teamworking skills and a can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and consistently; taking pride in a high standard of work
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines; logical, organized and self-starting
- A positive approach to change, dependability and reliability
- Keenness to develop skills; learning from others by seeking advice and feedback, and applying learning to future tasks
- GCSE Mathematics and English at grade A–C (or equivalent)
- 3 x A-Level passes (or equivalent)
Other qualifications, an advantage:
- A CIPD qualification / part qualification (or equivalent)
- A degree in a relevant subject
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we’d be delighted to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.