Experienced account manager - healthcare communications (publications)
AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz) is a leading independent global healthcare communications and consulting business, with teams based in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. It comprises an integrated cluster of branded agencies and specialisms, encompassing medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
In response to the continued growth of AMICULUM’s global healthcare communications business, we are creating a new opportunity for an experienced account manager to join our team in the UK. This role will support two of AMICULUM’s specialist agencies, Comradis (www.comradis.biz) and Seques (www.seques.biz), in delivering global medical communications with focus on complex respiratory diseases.
The role can be based from any of our six UK office locations (Dundee, Manchester, Bollington, Oxford, Richmond or Brighton).
- Provide a professional, proactive and insightful service to clients
- Build positive and credible relationships with clients, developing an in-depth understanding of their needs, processes and environment to spark objective-driven recommendations to support their requirements
- Review project deliverables for clarity, accuracy and alignment with project objectives
- Maintain timely and clear communication throughout each project to keep AMICULUM and client teams up to date
- Provide junior team with clear and accurate briefs and delegate workload accordingly
- Track individual projects using a range of project management tools
- Confidently manage finances and timelines, playing close attention to detail
- Demonstrate effective and efficient team work
- Understand resource requirements at each stage of a project
Candidates for this role should have:
- An academic background in biomedical science (PhD desirable)
- Prior experience of working within a healthcare communications agency in a similar account management role
- Scientific understanding and enthusiasm for healthcare-related topics, particularly in the fields of genomic medicine and rare diseases
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident, professional manner
- A passion for planning and a willingness to get involved in a range of organizational, financial and project-related tasks
- Strong commercial acumen aligned with the critical abilities to multi-task, prioritize and work to deadlines
- An appreciation for the highest standards of accuracy and quality
- Intermediate/advanced skills with standard business software packages (Word/Excel/PowerPoint essential)
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-related bonus, pension scheme, life and income protection insurances, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.