Experienced account manager - healthcare communications (publications)
Comradis (www.comradis.biz) is an independent healthcare consultancy that specializes in rare diseases and uncommon cancers. We provide industry-leading insights, compelling communications and commercialization expertise to organizations seeking to improve the treatment options for patients with significant unmet medical needs. Comradis is part of AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz), an independent, privately-owned cluster of healthcare communications agencies with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA.
In response to the continued growth of our business, we are creating a new opportunity for an experienced account manager with publications account experience to join our team in the UK. The role can be based from any of our six UK office locations (Dundee, Manchester, Bollington, Oxford, Richmond or Brighton).
- Provide a professional, proactive and insightful service to clients
- Build positive and credible relationships with clients, developing an in-depth understanding of their needs, processes and environment to spark objective-driven recommendations to support their requirements
- Review project deliverables for clarity, accuracy and alignment with project objectives
- Maintain timely and clear communication throughout each project to keep AMICULUM and client teams up to date
- Provide junior team with clear and accurate briefs and delegate workload accordingly
- Track individual projects using a range of project management tools
- Confidently manage finances and timelines, playing close attention to detail
- Demonstrate effective and efficient team work
- Understand resource requirements at each stage of a project
Candidates for this role should have:
- A good first degree in a biomedical science (research degree preferred)
- Prior experience of working within a healthcare communications agency in a similar account management role
- Scientific understanding and enthusiasm for healthcare-related topics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident, professional manner
- A passion for planning and a willingness to get involved in a range of organizational, financial and project-related tasks
- Strong commercial acumen aligned with the critical abilities to multi-task, prioritize and work to deadlines
- An appreciation for the highest standards of accuracy and quality
- Intermediate/advanced skills with standard business software packages (Word/Excel/PowerPoint essential)
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-related bonus, pension scheme, life and income protection insurances, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.