Medical writer (healthcare learning)
AMICULUM is a leading independent, global healthcare communications and consulting business with teams based in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. It comprises an integrated cluster of branded agencies and specialisms, encompassing medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, value communications, rare diseases, digital engagement and advocacy.
We are looking for a medical writer to support our growing healthcare learning and medical education business in Asia, where we are developing learning programmes for a wide range of disease/therapy areas and audiences in the healthcare sector. The successful individual will be based in our Singapore office.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Using instructional design methodologies and learning theory to create high-quality content for our varied healthcare learning assignments, including face-to-face training toolkits, training programme design, virtual meetings and e-learning courses
- Adapting writing styles and tones to meet varied client requirements for target audiences including internal commercial and medical affairs teams, external HCPs and patients
- Collaborating with our creative team of designers and technologists to deliver visually impactful multimedia materials
- Working with the broader AMICULUM team on varied aspects of project delivery, as well as on business development activities
- Working effectively and professionally with client and external expert contacts as required
Candidates for this role should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience developing educational materials within a medical communications agency or related pharmaceutical role
- A strong science background, with a degree in a biomedical science, and scientific writing ability
- The ability to transform complex scientific information into engaging and effective learning content, with a keen eye for detail
- A strong understanding of instructional design and learning theory
- A high level of enthusiasm for applying learning theory to healthcare topics, coupled with a team-orientated and collaborative approach
- An appreciation of good design, a creative approach, and excellent Microsoft Office skills
AMICULUM offers superb long-term career development prospects for talented individuals. We offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications, and other benefits including a personal performance-related bonus, and a global profit-sharing bonus.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we are eager to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.