AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz) is a leading independent global healthcare communications and consulting business, with teams based in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. It comprises an integrated cluster of branded agencies and specialisms, encompassing medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, digital engagement and advocacy.
We deliver a first-class service to our pharmaceutical industry clients in a collaborative and dynamic environment, with little hierarchy and no job titles. Our talented, highly qualified employees are supported by a professional, friendly HR team and we are seeking an HR assistant to join them in our Bollington office.
- Support administration of employee benefits
- Prepare employee and reference letters
- Assist with Health & Safety, ensuring good practice is maintained
- Provide support for management of sickness absence
- Check and process HR invoices
- Set up, maintain and archive confidential employee records and paper files
- Maintain data in HR system
- Co-ordinate recruitment interviews, carrying out pre-employment checks and updating candidate tracking system
- Assist with HR improvement projects and activities
- Assist with communication of HR policies and procedures and with general employee enquiries
Candidates for this role should have:
- Office administration experience within a similar environment, preferably a SME or professional services; ideally HR admin experience
- Good IT literacy including Excel and Word (medium ability)
- Complete integrity and trustworthiness; ability to work confidentially
- Excellent interpersonal skills and focus on customer service
- Enthusiasm and good team working skills; a can do attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and consistently
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines; logical and organized approach to work
- Flexible approach to work and positive approach to change
- Keenness to develop skills; learning from others by seeking advice and feedback, and applying learning to future tasks
- GCSE Mathematics and English at grade A–C
- 3 x A-Level passes
Other qualifications, an advantage:
- A CIPD qualification / part qualification (or equivalent)
- A degree in a relevant subject
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we are eager to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.