Graduate IT support assistant
AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz) is a leading independent global healthcare communications and consulting business, with teams based in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. It comprises an integrated cluster of branded agencies and specialisms, encompassing medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, digital engagement and advocacy.
We have a new opportunity for an IT graduate to join AMICULUM’s in-house team that maintains our company’s network and communications systems. This is a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated IT graduate with excellent knowledge of networks, laptops, printers and IT administration. This is a permanent role based in our office in Richmond, London. Occasional travel to our other UK offices may be required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing first-level support to the office-based team in Richmond with their IT hardware and software queries
- Maintaining the IT helpdesk and resolving tickets for team members based in other locations (logging, tracking and closing service desk calls)
- Diagnosing software and hardware faults when appropriate, and fixing issues as quickly as possible
- Day-to-day administration of IT hardware and meeting room technology
- Setting up and administering equipment to new starters and existing colleagues
Candidates for this role should have:
- A degree in IT, networking or another relevant subject
- A proactive attitude, pleasant manner and a desire to learn about IT support and solutions in a professional services environment
- Outstanding IT skills, particularly Microsoft Windows and Office
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- A creative approach to problem solving and the confidence to work independently
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays. No previous IT working experience is required as you will be joining an experienced team keen to support your development.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we are eager to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.