Experienced/lead medical writer
Mudskipper is part of AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz), an independent and privately owned cluster of healthcare communications agencies.
Our business is growing, and we are looking for an experienced medical writer to join our talented team in Richmond (London), Bollington (Cheshire), or Oxford.
- Assume leadership of a key indication within a high-profile global account – opportunities for travel can be tailored to suit your preference
- Build positive relationships with clients, clinical experts and colleagues
- Provide scientific input and insight to clients and the internal account team
- Deliver high-quality content that is aligned with client objectives
Key criteria for the role:
- First degree in a biomedical science; a research-based degree (MSc or PhD) is preferred but not essential
- Ideally 3 years’ experience within a medical communications agency (but a range of experience will be considered)
- Scientific understanding and enthusiasm for healthcare-related topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – the ability to transform complex information into clear, accurate and engaging content is essential
- An analytical approach with exacting attention to detail
- An ability to prioritize and work to deadlines without compromising quality
- A motivated and friendly individual who can work effectively as part of a team
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, income protection insurance, and 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we are eager to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.