Experienced medical writer - rare diseases
Comradis is an independent healthcare consultancy that specializes in rare diseases and uncommon cancers. We provide industry-leading insights, compelling communications and commercialization expertise to organizations seeking to improve the treatment options for patients with significant unmet medical needs. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and talented medical writer to join our team in the UK.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Delivering high-quality content within agreed timelines and budgets
- Building positive relationships with clients and clinical experts
- Offering scientific input and insight to clients and internal account teams
- Providing mentorship to medical writers within the team
- Contributing to business development activities
Candidates for this role should have:
- 2+ years’ writing experience within a medical communications agency
- Strong technical ability (PhD preferred)
- Commercial insight
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work across a global team are essential
- Direct experience of working in the field of rare diseases and innovative therapies is preferred
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we are eager to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.
Comradis is part of AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz), an independent, privately-owned cluster of healthcare communications agencies with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA.