Experienced medical writer - healthcare learning
Delta Kn (www.delta-kn.biz
) is a leading global healthcare communications business that provides tailored medical education and healthcare learning to global pharmaceutical industry clients. We cater for a wide range of audiences throughout the pharmaceutical product lifecycle and produce bespoke e-learning programs, virtual events and digital tools and resources.
As a result of exciting business growth, we have a new opportunity for an experienced medical writer to provide dedicated content support and scientific leadership to deliver our client’s learning programmes and interactive digital assets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating high-quality content for our varied healthcare learning assignments, including e-learning courses, interactive online resources, virtual and live meetings, apps and other mobile learning resources
- Adapting writing styles and tones to meet varied client requirements, with target audiences including internal commercial teams, medical affairs teams, external HCPs and patients
- Understanding, developing and applying web-based/e-learning authoring approaches and instructional design methodologies to create effective learning content
- Collaboration with a highly creative team of designers and technologists to deliver visually impactful multimedia materials
- Working with the Delta Kn team throughout the life of a project, from initial scoping to final delivery, as well as supporting the creation of business development proposals and pitches
- Working effectively, professionally and proactively with client contacts and provide scientific leaderships for your assigned projects
- Offering guidance and support to trainee members of the writing team
Candidates for this role will have:
- Significant experience of medical writing or medical copywriting within a medical communications agency or related pharmaceutical role
- A strong science background and scientific writing ability – ideally with a PhD in a biomedical science
- The ability to transform complex scientific information into engaging and effective learning content, with a keen eye for detail
- An appreciation of good design, a creative approach, and excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A high level of enthusiasm for science and healthcare topics coupled with a team-orientated and collaborative approach
- An understanding of pharma compliance and content review platforms (such as Zinc MAPS)
In return, we are able to offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.
Delta Kn is part of AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz), an independent, privately-owned cluster of healthcare communications agencies with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA.