Experienced medical writer
7.4 Limited (www.sevenpointfour.biz) is a full-service medical communications agency offering the perfect balance of scientific integrity and commercial acumen. We excel in the development and delivery of strategic and creative medical education programmes, clearly communicating compelling science with visual style.
7.4 is a thriving business and we are looking for an experienced medical writer to join our talented team in Oxford or Richmond. The successful candidate will have medical communications agency experience and a desire to produce accurate, captivating content on behalf of our clients.
- Generate clear, compelling content that is scientifically accurate and aligned with client objectives
- Gain an in-depth understanding of product and competitor data
- Keep abreast of scientific developments in relevant therapy areas
- Build positive relationships with leading clinicians from around the world
- Provide scientific input and insight to clients and internal account teams
- Ensure consistency and quality of output through effective briefing and reviewing
- Work effectively with colleagues to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standards, within agreed timelines and budgets
- Share knowledge, ideas, and best practice with colleagues, contributing to the network of support throughout 7.4
Candidates for this role should have:
- A first degree, preferably in a biomedical science. A research-based degree (MSc or PhD) is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 1 year's experience in a medical communications environment
- An analytical approach combined with scientific understanding and enthusiasm for healthcare-related topics
- Great attention to detail and a desire to do the usual things unusually well
- An ability to prioritize and work to deadlines without compromising quality
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with colleagues and working as part of a cohesive team
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, income protection insurance, and 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we are eager to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.
7.4 is part of AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz), an independent, privately-owned cluster of healthcare communications agencies with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA.