Business operations administrator
AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz) is a leading independent global healthcare communications and consulting business, with teams based in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. It comprises an integrated cluster of branded agencies and specialisms, encompassing medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, digital engagement and advocacy.
We deliver a first-class service to our pharmaceutical industry clients in a collaborative and dynamic environment. We have a worldwide team of over 220 healthcare and communications professionals, with little hierarchy and no job titles. To support our continued growth, we are now seeking to appoint a business operations administrator, based in Richmond, London.
- Support general business administration, assisting both the business leadership and wider team with routine and ad hoc requests
- Take ownership of all office management tasks for the Richmond office, including being the first port of call for telephone enquiries
- Assist with Health & Safety, ensuring good practice is maintained
- Check and process employee expenses
- Work with colleagues on projects to strengthen the business, such as coordinating the roll-out of a new expenses system and identifying suitable office spaces as our teams grow
- Project-manage office moves, company events and meetings, and other new initiatives as required
Candidates for this role should have:
- Office administration experience within a similar environment, preferably a SME or professional services
- A degree is preferred; GCSE Mathematics and English at grade A–C, and 3 x A-Level passes are essential
- Good IT literacy including Excel and Word (medium ability)
- Highly numerate, and confident with tasks relating to finance
- Complete integrity and trustworthiness; ability to work confidentially
- Excellent interpersonal skills and focus on customer service
- Enthusiasm and good team-working skills; a can do attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and consistently
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines; logical and organized approach to work
- Flexible and positive approach to change
- Keenness to develop skills; learning from others by seeking advice and feedback, and applying learning to future tasks
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we are eager to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.